Pot Point Boulders Information
Suggested Tips for Bouldering at Pot Point:
* Always be courteous and cooperative when dealing with any Park officials
* Respect the land
* Don't leave your trash or signs of your visit
* Camping is free at Davis Pond and the check in station outside the PC gates. Do not camp anwhere else
* Speak up when you witness someone else jeopardizing access
* No drugs or alcohol.
* No excessive cleaning of boulders or areas below boulders. Do not change the appearance of this wild area.
* Keep tabs on your dog and their actions. Don't let them dig or chase wildlife.
* Keep your stuff together adn out of the way of trails and boulder problems.
* Pack out all trash (and any you see) from the crag. Help keep it clean.
[ Go Back ]
Published on: 2006-02-02 (15250 reads)
Pot Point Boulders