Little Rock City / Stone Fort
Little Rock City / Stone Fort is on private property. Use your best judgement and avoid any behavior that could compromise our opportunity to climb there. Please abide by these rules which were set forth by the landowner and encourage others to do the same. Your cooperation is very important for keeping LRC / Stone Fort open.
Rules and Guidelines:
- ALL CLIMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN-IN AND PAY $8 DAY USE FEE UPON EACH VISIT. Check in and pay at the Mont Lake Club House to get your wristband for climbing.
All other general rules for visiting Stone Fort/LRC will remain the same:
- Park only in areas clearly marked as "Climber Parking".
- No Dogs
- No night bouldering or camping
- No Loud Music
- Maintain a Low Profile (no yelling/swearing)
- Stay off the Golf Course and Fairways
- Always Yield to Golfers
- Shirts must be worn in parking lot and clubhouse
- Climbers should make every effort to stay on trails (avoid shortcutting the trail system).
- Place crashpads/packs on durable surfaces (rock and ‘hard pack’ areas directly below the boulders... not on plants).
- Montlake requests that you pack out what you pack in to the boulderfield.
- The community also asks that you consider carrying a trashbag with you on each visit to collect any trash that you find.
for crash pad rentals, check out:
- Anvil Crash Pad Rentals, Located in Chattanooga, TN
[ Go Back ]
Published on: 2014-07-30 (5972 reads)
Copyright © by The Southeastern Climbers Coalition All Right Reserved.Content ©